LETTER OF INVITATION AND SOLEMN AFFIRMATION
FOR A VISITOR VISA TO CANADA
I, Janice Wright, a Citizen of Canada, Canadian Citizenship Card # A9514066, born on June 8th 1958; and residing at: 66 Walmer Rd., Toronto, Ontario, M5R 2W9; Tel: (416) 939-4358;
SOLEMNLY AFFIRM AS FOLLOWS:
- I make this affirmation in connection with a request for a Visitor Visa for my father: Dennis Wright, born November 16th, 1930; who is a Citizen of the United Kingdom, residing at 11 Andrew Rd., Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 ODG. ; Tel: 01638 605502;
- Purpose of trip: for Dennis Wright to attend my wedding, have a vacation, and visit with myself;
- Dennis Wright will come to Canada on or around December 20, 2009; for a stay of approximately 6 months;
- I hereby undertake to provide accommodation for Dennis Wright at my residence at: 66 Walmer Rd., Toronto, Ontario; and will provide for his Canadian expenses in connection with his visit to Canada;
- I work as a Sales Manager for Canadian Tire Inc., 400 Sheppard Ave. West, Toronto, Tel: 416-429-6833.
- I make this affirmation in support of a proposed application for a Visitor Visa for Dennis Wright, and for no other or improper purpose.
I make this solemn affirmation conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.
SOLEMNLY AFFIRMED BEFORE ME at the City of
Toronto, Ontario, on:
Commissioner of Oaths for Ontario
Nothing on this site shall be considered legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is established.Disclaimer Details